Knowledge Base Technologies India Private Limited
A services agreement signed by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK) and M/s Knowledge Base Technologies India Private Limited (KBT on 11 June 2009 at JNTU campus Kakinada, highlights the following:
- Total university automation, including college management system, initiated through deployment of affiliation management system.
- Building the brand image of JNTU Kakinada, through publicity and value addition.
- Enabling industry institute interaction.
- Establishing a think tank and faculty development facility.
- Fostering student centric approach.
- Establishing non formal network with premier R&D, industrial and academic institutions, besides others.